Sunday 1 September 2013

Your Requests-Your September

Hi Guys!

I am so sorry for the lack of posts recently, I have been on holiday, and very busy!

This month, Genny Rose is all about YOU. That's right YOU! Not just a degenerative you, I mean YOU, reading this on your screen right now.

This month, all posts will be requested by you guys so I know what you like seeing most. I haven't had any comments on this blog yet, so please comment on this post, telling me what you would like to see. I would love love love to hear your opinions! You guys have to comment, because no comments mean no posts!

Please comment on this post for your suggestions, its free, and you don't have to subscribe or anything!

Have a great September, and remember to follow me and share this blog with everyone you know!

Genny x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment